2013年10月26日星期六

My SLOG For Week #7


This week I acquired copious new things in CSC class. I learned about what Von Neumann looks like, where Von Neumann’s going, what storage systems, including hard drive, compact disc, flash drive, look like and how they work as well as what an operating system should have, etc. 


Furthermore, in DrRacket, I have learned about how to produce a string in reverse order of “s” about crease-pattern as well as how to deconstruct images into dimensions and lists of colours, and then reassemble them into new images. I enjoyed watching the racket video and running DrRacket about decomposing and reconstructing images this week in class, which were very interesting.

However, the thing that challenged me was Von Neumann. The course material was closely related to other classes, for instance, map-image was very similar to map we learned last week. In terms of my term test, it was not very good since I did not really understand the history about the computers. Thus, I plan to ask my instructor next week to solve that problem.




没有评论:

发表评论